Car Rental Engine V2
Evolution of native rental engine.
After launching V1 of this engine and its success, I got green light to assemble joined native team. Together (about 10 guys) we built second generation of native car rental solution, which had:
- unified architecture across Android and iOS
- shared atomic UI building blocks
- localisation into all supported languages
- CMS for managing translations on the fly
- PCI-compliant native payment system
- revamped and polished appearance
- cross-sell widgets for tighter partners integration
- full CD/CI pipelines
- advanced analytics
and many other things. I was leading the team, so ended up doing less coding, mostly architecture and planning. Engine was used to assemble products for general audience of 20+ millions users.